Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Cracked Shower Tiles Cause Mold, Rexburg, ID

Cracked shower or tub grout is not only unsightly but can lead to mold growth as the water has the perfect opportunity to find its way wunder the cracks and begin to grow.  Regrout all cracks to ensure the wet stays out

Water Leak Causes Thousands in Mold in Ammon, ID

For many people water pipes are out of sight out of mind.  Unfortunately, for this home owner a small leak in the hot water intake for their washing machine caused thousands of dollars of mold damage and affected three rooms in his home.  

SERVPRO of Rexburg/Rigby was called in to remove all the areas that were affected by mold.  The client was happy to have SERVPRO on site and was thrilled with how quickly and professionally they solved the problem.  

Their words of caution to all homeowners is to periodically check your water fittings to make sure they are tight and working properly.

Water Heater Causes Mold In Rexburg, ID

Enclosed water heaters should be regularly checked to avoid not only water damage, but even worse, mold.  To avoid this damage home owners should consider adding a vent to the room to allow moisture to escape.  

Mold Around Water Heater in Rexburg, Idaho

The mold you are seeing is the result of moisture condensing on and around the wall surrounding the water heater and left alone for a period of time.

SERVPRO of Rexburg/Rigby was called in to remove the potentially dangerous moldy drywall replace it was new drywall.

In order to help prevent mold from occurring, make sure to keep all humid areas well ventilated.  The owners of the home were thrilled with SERVPRO's service and added a new fan system in their basement.

Mold Damage – Rigby Home Bedroom

Mold damage to this Rigby home’s bedroom was the result of condensation on the opposite side of the wall where the bathroom was located. We needed to cut out a portion of the drywall to patch a small leak and dry the entire area.

A Moldy Situation in Palisades

The roof leaked and water intruded into this corner of the room. The mold damage and water problem were quickly discovered and remediated to prevent any health effects from arising. Call SERVPRO to keep your home safe.