We were recently called to an assisted living home where a toilet had leaked and caused water and mold damage. When water causes a leak that you are unaware of mold quickly and swiftly comes marching in to ruin the day.
A water leak in your home can be a cause for alarm, and for good reason. A leak generally means that one of your critical home systems has developed a problem. Paying for the large water bill is only the first expense.
Some leaks are obvious. You may be able to detect moisture on the floor or under a sink that reveals the source of the problem. However, at other times, a leak may develop in a pipe that’s deep within the wall, or it may come from a source somewhat further down the line. In these cases, you may require the help of SERVPRO to detect these hidden leaks.
If you need a fire, water, mold or asbestos professional call SERVPRO today at (208) 523-5365.