Fires happen in the winter
Fires happen any time during the year, even in winter! There are tons of different ways that a fire can start.
- Never leave your stove or oven unattended
- Make sure to clean your oven often
- Keep all paper products away from your stove
- Do not smoke in your home. Even if the weather is ridiculously cold outside.
- Make sure before you toss your cigarette butts out make sure they are completely out.
- Make sure to keep them up and away from children.
- Never leave candles unattended or fall asleep with a candle on
- Never leave candles near curtains or blinds
We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have highly trained and certified professional ready to help! If you do have a fire, water, mold or asbestos disaster give SERVPRO of Idaho Falls & Rexburg/Rigby a call today (208) 523-5365.