If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 356-0263

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electricity was the cause of this Fire

5/2/2018 (Permalink)

This is the aftermath of an electrical fire. There are many different reasons for which a house fire can start. Problems with wiring, light fixtures, faulty outlets and appliance failure are just a couple reasons. The most common electrical fires happen because of homeowners overloading electrical outlets or extension cords. There are many ways to prepare for the possibility of a fire.

  1. Install smoke alarms on every level of your home and in every room
  2. Test them every month to make sure batteries are still properly working
  3. Make a fire escape plan with your family and practice it
  4. If a fire should happen Get out, Stay out, and Call for help

Fires can happen anytime to anyone so it’s always good to prepare yourself and others.

Other News

View Recent Posts