Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Use Caution When Using Space Heaters

A recent SERVPRO loss occurred after a homeowner reported a space heater had caused a fired in their garage. During these cold Idaho months we are tempted to ke... READ MORE

Electrical Issues in Garage Affects Entire House

To save on building costs many garages are unfinished and homeowners can easily take this moment to inspect wires to determine if there should be some electrica... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Jackson, WY

This fired damaged room in Jackson, WY was the result of an adjoining building catching fire. This building actually was not ever on fire, but was very close t... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Rexburg House

Fire damage at this Rexburg home began as an electrical fire in a ceiling lighting fixture. The home was a two-story home, so there was significant damage to th... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Rexburg Home

Fire damage at this Rexburg home began in the kitchen as a grease fire. The soot and smoke damage shown in the before photo was present throughout the house aft... READ MORE

Rigby Fire Damage - Smoke Damage Cleaning

When your property is affected by fire damage, having a professional handle the damage is the right choice. A kitchen fire affected an employee cabin on a local... READ MORE